Select your toxSeek analysis and identify which pollutants have contaminated you…
What is in your kit?
- A sample tube
- A measuring tool for your hair sample
- An explanatory leaflet
- An activation card (to be kept)
- A pre-addressed return envelope
Nearly 1800 organic
Which organic pollutants
in your hair are analysed by our laboratory?
How is your analysis carried out?
- In order to remain in line with our laboratory’s quality procedures and the time needed to interpret results, we process a pre-defined number of toxSeek analyses per week.
- The shipping date of your sampling kit will be communicated in the order confirmation mail.
- The delivery of your sampling kit is free (Delivengo or Colissimo)
- Samples are to be returned by post (a pre-addressed envelope is included in your sampling kit, postage at your expense)
The toxicological analysis of your hair is carried out in our high-tech laboratory in France.
LC-QTOF: Liquid chromatography analyzer coupled with quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry.
Pollutants, absorbed by our bodies, are carried in our blood.
Hair uses blood to grow, and the pollutants are automatically captured in the hair.